Turbo and Injector install?? how do i?

1985GN

Breaking parts
im installing a new turbo and bigger injectors and wanted to get the low down on it all before i get to it. ok what do i need to know about doing both? im gonna need a turbo to manifold gasket, turbo oil return line gasket, new o-rings for injectors, waht else besides that? what do i have to move to get the injectors in? do they just snap in when im ready to do it? i need all the info on doing this so i can do it smoothly, thanks for the help

ok just cause i cant seem to understand anything...lol i looked under my hood at my stock turbo and this is what i saw. there is teh down pipe which is bolted to the elbow which has 4 botls going to the exhaust side of the turbo. then there is the bolts going from teh header to the turbo. which one of these places gets teh gasket. i would think that it would be the turbo to header and the elbow to turbo part. to me it looks like nothing there has a gasket? what do i need to take off? can i just take off the elbow on hte turbo instead of undoing the down pipe from everyting? geez sorry to be a pest just curious, thanks for the help

I followd the links Mr URL gave you step for step and it was fairly easy. The injectors should come with a new O-rings. My turbo came with a new return line gasket. I would reccomend a new oil feed line. Also, I put the injectors on first, SWAPPED CHIPS, and then drove the car for the day to make sure they worked correctly. Next day I did the turbo. The reason I broke the process into stages was in case the car didn't run right, I would know if it was either the injectors or the turbo which was the problem. HTH.

I did not use any gasket between the turbo and the header. The surfaces were flat and there are no leaks. I think there is a donut type gasket between the elbow and the stock type downpipe. I installed a THDP so I used no gaskets in my install other than the oil return gasket.