You can type here any text you want

Turbo Buick Christmas Gathering!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
When: Saturday, December 17th, 2005

Where: O'Charley's Restaurant
8140 S. Tryon St.
Charlotte, NC 28273
(704)588-2737
MapQuest Map!!

Time: 6:00 PM - Until...

Since we aren't getting together for the Mooresville Gathering lets all get together for dinner and share in some holiday cheer!! :biggrin:

The location is just off of I-485 @ S. Tryon St., which is very close to the I-77 interchange, and not too far from the I-85 interchange also. Please see the link to MapQuest above for directions.

Bring your whole family, kids eat for free!!

I hope to see everyone there!!!

K.

Hmm, all us Yahoo NC group already have tenatively decided to meet that same day elsewhere, and either do potluck Turkey dinner or cookout. We already had an alternate event in the works the day you posted Mooresville was cancelled. Why don't you guys go ahead and join up on our NC (& southeast) GM turbo v6 board? We're doing something every month together. :biggrin:

do you YAHOO!!!!!

hey man

You need to get in with the program :) GM Turbo6 @yahoo groups.

we are going to be getting together in albermarle NC with Conrad Carter.

go to yahoo and you too will be in the CLICK :)

NCTyphoon said:
We already had an alternate event in the works the day you posted Mooresville was cancelled.

I guess we have to be members for anyone to let us know about the get-together?!?!?!? :rolleyes:

I actually just tried to log-on and it doesn't show me the "security word in the box" to finish. :confused:

K.

Try logging on again, if still no luck, shoot Conrad Carter an email, he's our moderator. I posted time and again for folks to join up so everyone in NC would be "in the know". Looks like it's another deep fried turkey gathering. And also I have sent Lowe's Motor speedway a letter to try to get us in as our own group for Autofair. So join up, we're doing something every month!

All the Supras and a few other clubs are getting together at Quaker Steak and Lube in Concord that day, that's where I am going to try to be. Apparently the 17th is a pretty popular date. :)

slider252 said:
All the Supras and a few other clubs are getting together at Quaker Steak and Lube in Concord that day, that's where I am going to try to be. Apparently the 17th is a pretty popular date. :)

what, we're not good enough for you anymore??????

Any excuse to go to Quaker Steak and Lube is all i need, love that place, wish they would get one in Raleigh. So that wins out for me, plus last year there were about a 100 cars there, not just Supras, wondering if the turn out will be just as good this year. Sorry. Will have to catch you another time, but is going to be a long while, not enough seniority at the new job to get a weekend off, only have 2 more left bc im in training. Have fun with the cook out though. :)

Clint will be heartbroken :biggrin: Just mark your calender for the beach trip in April. How's the Limited coming along or do we need to make one of the monthly gatherings a resurrection party??? (offer food and you'll be amazed how much response you get)

Will Work for Food

Will Work for Food

just ask cheryl. I fix her car and she feeds me some good home cooked food . being a single man i don't get a home-cooked meal every night. can you say Mickey D's lol

BTW. If you have a Buffet night clint will be there too............................ :eek:

NCTURBOS said:
Fix or work on?? :p

K.

Others work on it, then he has to go back and fix it right :p

Dang, my GN signature just got modded again! This is NCTyphoon,Anyway, Pat has to go back and fix what others screw up! Thanks Pat!

NCTURBOS said:
I guess we have to be members for anyone to let us know about the get-together?!?!?!? :rolleyes:

K.
that's all right K. us faster & engine less cars can have our own little click. :wink: :biggrin:

TurboIndian said:
...our own little click.

Isn't that how it all started out 6 years ago with the innagural Mooresville gathering??

K.

Conrad I tried about a month ago to send you an email about the yahoo list and it came back undeliverable. Can you send me the info again so I can give it another shot? Were is albermarle?

Slider did you see they built a Steak and Shake on Millbrook?

NCTURBOS said:
When: Saturday, December 17th, 2005

Where: O'Charley's Restaurant
8140 S. Tryon St.
Charlotte, NC 28273
(704)588-2737
MapQuest Map!!

Time: 6:00 PM - Until...

Since we aren't getting together for the Mooresville Gathering lets all get together for dinner and share in some holiday cheer!! :biggrin:

The location is just off of I-485 @ S. Tryon St., which is very close to the I-77 interchange, and not too far from the I-85 interchange also. Please see the link to MapQuest above for directions.

Bring your whole family, kids eat for free!!

I hope to see everyone there!!!

K.

I just wanted to remind everyone we are still getting together tomorrow night for dinner. Right now we have 11 people RSVP'd.

Thanks,

K.

You guys could always grab some side dishes and join the rest of us for lunch at Albemarle, just make a whole day of it. :)

Back