Turbo Buick Performance 200-4R Transmission - New Decade Sale

David Husek

Turbo Buick Performance
NEW DECADE SALE

I, David Husek, the owner of Turbo Buick Performance will be starting his 3rd decade working on Turbo Buicks. For months I have been working to bring this sale and new website to the Buick community. I have spent considerable amounts of money on new products that meet my strictest standard of quality and workmanship. After 20 year, I am looking to give back to the Turbo Buick community. I will be lowering our already low prices and I will be offering weekly sales. As usual, I always work within one’s budget to give them the best for what they can afford. I take extreme pride in my work and our loyal customer base proves this. We have not been on the internet until recently, and we still hold our own in market share. I have put aside capital to fund R&D and will be bringing new product to market. Turbo Buick Performances customer support, service and push for excellence will continue to be our passion.

TBPT Custom Re-Builds

TBPT Stock -------------------$995.00
TBPT Basic ------------------$1095.00
TBPT Standard --------------$1195.00
TBPT Pro --------------------$1395.00
TBPT Ultimate--------------- $1995.00
TBPT Ultimate/Lock-up------ $2095.00

*As with all our builds, each is tailor fit to your combination and come with a one year limited warranty. Call for more details.

History
TBPT Basic plus – rated for 3600lbs vehicle @10.20 E.T

This Transmission build has gone in the high 9’s since 1993. Its reliability is proven and the street characteristics are outstanding as with all our builds. Due to the age of Billet hypnosis, it has been retired by conventional thinking. It is still available but I now recommend a “Standard” or “Pro” re-build that offers upgraded and/or billet parts.

I would like to apologize as my website and New Decade campaign should have been done by now, but my father has pancreatic cancer, so my non-work focus is spending time with him, so the production of web related material has been slow, but I will have a release date ASAP.
Legal: Not responsible for typographical errors, misprints and all offers are subject to change without notice.