You can type here any text you want

Turbo Buick truck

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Badass

That was sick! Isn't your truck also still using the factory leaf spring suspension??:eek:

Video in his sig. is pretty decent... Truck runs 9.34 @144mph:cool:

truck has ran 9.34 its much faster now :biggrin:

Yeah I kinda figured that by seeing the 1/8 mile time~ 5.78 @128mph:eek:

Wonder what changes were made to the previous combo to yeild those times??

The sound at the burnout box gives it away, Sounds exactly like my buddy's stage II motor and a nice big turbo, Stage motors have a deeper Tone over 109's ;), of course more cubes equals more air and more Air flow more power., It would be safe to assume this truck is making no less than 900rwhp, very nice runs btw. :eek:

The sound at the burnout box gives it away, Sounds exactly like my buddy's stage II motor and a nice big turbo, Stage motors have a deeper Tone over 109's ;), of course more cubes equals more air and more Air flow more power., It would be safe to assume this truck is making no less than 900rwhp, very nice runs btw. :eek:

You are correct on the HP level but it is still 231ci. What you are hearing is the open dump on the passenger side.

-scott wile

Wow :eek: 900rwhp out of 231ci without it breaking thats unbelievable, my hats off to you, or could this be a D-stroked stage II? ;)

Hey Scott, sure miss the good ole day out west:) Boy, that truck has come a long way, get'er down the 1/4 for that first 8 sec pass soon:cool:

Tell you pops hello for me.

Ray

Back