Turbo Buick volume 7 is here!!!

TTT

Been busy raising four boys.

I still have these available for anyone interested.

I only have about 1/2 of my collection scanned to PDF so far. If there is enough interest, I can train one of the youngun's to do some more scanning...

QWKRNU1009, sorry, this site wasn't sending me emails for a while...(actually, I don't know if it is now, or not), but yes...lots of them...

These are articles scanned into a computer and then put on a CD/DVD?
What size are the articles in?

Same size as they are in the magazines.

I just checked (it has been SEVEN years since I made the last volume). According to my spreadsheet, I still have over 500 articles that I need to scan. Summertime is here and I have four boys getting on their mom's nerves...is there any interest in getting these done? I can put them to work scanning some more. The boys are VERY motivated by $...

actually, not sure...here is an example...

Attachments

• Car and Driver Dec 83.pdf
    707.6 KB · Views: 39
actually, not sure...here is an example...
Shawn,
I know it's been a while, but have you been able to make any progress on scanning the 'new' articles. I am interested if you have or do in the near future.
Preston

Shawn,
I know it's been a while, but have you been able to make any progress on scanning the 'new' articles. I am interested if you have or do in the near future.
Preston

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

No progress yet.

I tried to get one of my boys to scan them last summer, but he kept forgetting and was leaving them all over the house.

I will try again soon (summer time again).

Thank you for your interest!

Do you still sell the turbo Buick article DVD? If so what's the price and your PayPal address? Is it 7 volumes?
Thanks,
Preston

Currently at 9 volumes, over 450 articles and ads.

$60 shipped for all 9 volumes on one DVD-ROM. Message me direct.