You can type here any text you want

Turbo Century Sedan....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
Anyone ever seen one??? or a turbo Grand Prix??? Or a Turbo Buick Sedan that was from the factory?

not sure what era you speak of?

if its the G body, i dont think the 4 door cars ever got the turbo? not sure about the 2 door Century before 1982; think there was mention of a VERY rare car, a turbo 2+2 GP; but I'm not entirely sure if its fact or hearsay;

i know Pontiac made a Turbo 3.1 McLaren Grand Prix for 1989-1991; those are FWD cars though; a member here has made a couple turbo Century FWDs, but these are wholly custom builds, ie, not factory at all lol.

They put the Turbo V6 in Century coupes and sedans in 1979 and 1980.

No turbo Grand Prix in the years 1978-1987.

I had a 1986 2+2. No way one came from the factory with a Turbo V6. Pontiac wouldn't even pay the money for certifying the emssions on the 305 HO from the Monte SS. All came with the non-HO 305's.

They put the Turbo V6 in Century coupes and sedans in 1979 and 1980.

No turbo Grand Prix in the years 1978-1987.

I had a 1986 2+2. No way one came from the factory with a Turbo V6. Pontiac wouldn't even pay the money for certifying the emssions on the 305 HO from the Monte SS. All came with the non-HO 305's.

do you happen to have any pics of any turbo century sedans???

Anyone ever seen one??? or a turbo Grand Prix??? Or a Turbo Buick Sedan that was from the factory?

I have not seen any in person, but I have seen pics. Probably for sale ( eBay?) a few years ago. They did exist. :biggrin:

Back