You can type here any text you want

Turbo choice

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86Nick

Not your Grandpas' regal
Thinking of going to a bigger turbo. What should I buy? I have a TE-44 right now. I have a 3500 stall sitting on standby for a turbo. I have 55lbers. Wanting for the car to still be streetable.

Looking in your sig that is slow for your combo you mph should be higher. We have similar setups but my long block is unopened and i run 12.20 @ 110 all day (car can go faster) not locking the convertor and thats 23 psi and a 1.7 60 wit MTDR's.
Get your current combo faster and save the funds.

You should be in the 1teens on MPH easily with that setup.

HMO hate for you to spend more dough when not needed

Looking in your sig that is slow for your combo you mph should be higher. We have similar setups but my long block is unopened and i run 12.20 @ 110 all day (car can go faster) not locking the convertor and thats 23 psi and a 1.7 60 wit MTDR's.
Get your current combo faster and save the funds.

You should be in the 1teens on MPH easily with that setup.

HMO hate for you to spend more dough when not needed

Thanks for being honest

to answer you orignial question, if you have a 3500 converter in the wings, then you could support a 6765/6776 turbo. If your budget can support a ball bearing turbo, go for it. The DBB option gives you the best of both worlds, big power and great driveability.

That much converter opens up a lot of options. Happy shopping:D

Back