You can type here any text you want

Turbo for sale TA49

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
OK I have this posted in the parts for sale section. I'm going to post it in here also. Except I'll add an O.B.O to the price. If I cant get what I'm asking and have to lower the price I would rather cut a deal with a TTA owner. Now dont stick it to me too bad if you want to make me an offer. This turbo has had a low mileage and low boost only life.(car had bad ign module and would sputter with any thing more than 10 psi) I'm going to bigger turbos on both the TTA and the GN and this turbo is the odd man out. This turbo set up this way and with shipping would be close to $800 from precision. Heres is the discription I posted in the parts for sale section:

I have a TA49 for sale. It was installed on my GN after the motor was rebuilt. The turbo has only a little more than 1,000 miles on it. It comes with a heavy duty adjustable actuator, and Billet inlet bell. This turbo also has the Precision .63 turbine housing instead of the Garrett housing. Thats supposed to make it make more power and pull harder on the top end. The price on the turbo is $550 shipped.

Jason
p.s: I'm located in Central Illinois.

is there any play within the turbo? who did you get it from? I have a stock tta and looking to upgrade turbo and injectors. I also need a adjustable fuel press reg. I cant do 550 but email me at flyc2a@hotmail.com and maybe we can come to an agreement if the turbo is ad described

Back