You can type here any text you want

Turbo mustang goes down video

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That was bad a$$!! I hope my car runs as good as yours someday. Nice kill

Nice run. Do you have any pics of inside your car? I have the same color combo.

Nice run. Do you have any pics of inside your car? I have the same color combo.
Just snapped a couple for you. Don't mind the mess lol. The roll bar actually is dark and matches the interior well but the flash makes it look bright red.

2011-08-15_19-51-09_874.jpg

2011-08-15_19-51-28_949.jpg

Thanks guys!

This has been forwarded to my buddy........................a mustang owner none the less

Sweet kill!

Great kill, Just love seeing mustangs get kill. I wish I had more guy around here with me. We could make a killing on street race and track runs so much money to be made :biggrin:

Nice run...that event looks really fun..wish my local track did something like that..

Nice run...that event looks really fun..wish my local track did something like that..
Thanks! I am helping now with the racing part of the event. The guys that started the event expected no more than 400-500 people. It was 2k last week and grows by 100 each week. The biggest issue we have now is that tracks entrance was not designed to have so many people/cars to be in line at the same time.

Back