Turbo Regal Custom Parts - Sale Part #2!

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Feeling generous so we are having another sale thru 12/15! 10% off all sales of $100 or more! This is for ALL items listed on our website EXCEPT for the Bargain Basement stuff. No need to enter any codes, just order $100 or more and the shopping cart will automatically enter your discount. Good opportunity to save on big ticket items like cold air kits, exhaust cutouts, intercoolers and downpipes!

Hi Mr. Hueffman

I want to know if you sell clear head light covers for the grand national ? I have been looking for these for quite sometime and nobodys sell them anymore. If you do not sell them could you please point me in the right direction where to buy the covers.

Thanks,
Ross

No, we don't sell them. I know Lund made them and that is what I have on my own GN. Had to trim them a bit for a better fit. Not sure if they still sell them or not.

Mark....i am missing some door pieces that i just ordered...i cant email you because i forgot my yahoo info...please call me!...904-219-9569
Andy Kretzer

Andy, all set!

Sale is coming to a close on Friday! Just to alleviate any confusion. It is 10% off merchandise only. Shipping doesn't count. So if you order $95 worth of parts you will not get the discount, add another item.:)