You can type here any text you want

Turbo Regal owners are spoiled!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

boostedmaxPSI

Hard Member
So I dynoed the GN this morning at 'lil Monsters and put down another 570 tq with 20* chip at 26psi on pump gas and alky on the 9th pull with the engine hitting 192* temp, so she was hot.

At first I'm a little bummed because I wanted to get closer to 600ftlbs. When I was leaving the shop Bill was already on another project. He was underneath a fox body LX 5.0 Mustang, and I started to think when I had my Mustang... If I could only put down that kind of power with so little effort!:D

WOW! These TR's are truely an impressive car.

Frank

Frank
Dont blow the gaskets on the dyno:cool:
Go to the track so you can feel that 570 tq and not just see it on a piece of paper... When i pop my motor i want to be feeling the g,s;) Bring some slicks to Bremerton and feel the power:)

Originally posted by geno
Frank
Dont blow the gaskets on the dyno:cool:
Go to the track so you can feel that 570 tq and not just see it on a piece of paper... When i pop my motor i want to be feeling the g,s;) Bring some slicks to Bremerton and feel the power:)

Geno,

Trust me your voice was in my head when we were on the 9th pull. I quickly remembered your remarks from the last dyno with the oil thinning.

Thanks for sorta being there. LOL!

Frank

Originally posted by rastaz
9 pulls :eek: :eek: :eek: You're a crazy man ;)

I know, I know... I've been very lucky with the amount of boost that I run on the street. Oh man is it fun though;)

Frank

It was actually 11 pulls....2 of them didn't count because Frank's Black Beast broke the tires loose! :eek: :D :D

Originally posted by billsgn
It was actually 11 pulls....2 of them didn't count because Frank's Black Beast broke the tires loose! :eek: :D :D

I forgot about those two! Thanks Bill.

boostedmaxpsi,
Remember me? (Lal0 Garcia)
On pump gas (26psi) 570 tq Sweet!!!!!!!!
How many psi are you runing on the street (4th OD) ?

Originally posted by WILD6
boostedmaxpsi,
Remember me? (Lal0 Garcia)
On pump gas (26psi) 570 tq Sweet!!!!!!!!
How many psi are you runing on the street (4th OD) ?

Of course I remeber you! I thing that I learned from this past dyno is that there was really no difference in my numbers from this dyno pull and my last.

The last time I dyno's I had the boost turned up to 24psi and pulled 569.6 tq, and this time I had as much as 28psi with additional gain. So, I think that my heads are limiting me from additional performance, as stated by Rob in an earilier post.

As far as what I run on the street I'm usually at 23-24 in 2nd and 22-23 in 3rd. I don't really do anything in 4th so I'm not sure about that question. I have the BstC boost controller and there is a setting on the back to pull boost out of 3rd gear to keep from leaning out on the top end.

Good the hear from you! Take care.

Frank

Back