Turbo Regals for sale in FL!!!!

Matt Golden

Please email for pics and info.

I'm going to sell the following

87 Turbo T, Blue/Blue, chrome pkg, buckets, t-tops, vinyl top, oddball car.

86T-Type White, burg interior, T-Tops, WO2 pkg, no engine...have one that's out I will part with for the right price. Clear FL title

84 T-Type factory silver and burg, now in primer, complete with 8.5" rear
Clear MS title

86 GN body, rolling chassis, completely stripped. 8.5" rear

84 T-Type.....more or less a parts car, this one has bad cancer and is an oddball benchseat car with aftermarket sunroof and dig. dash. Car is missing lotsa stuff, but drivetrain is intact and in the car. 7.5" rear

84 T-Type White/red factory hardtop. Car is minus original turbo engine, no rear(can put somethin up under it). No interior. Rusty floors.

Please email coptzr231@aol.com for info or call (850)-509-1118 anytime. Thanks:cool:

Hey Mike! Yeah, I kinda got sidetracked by the new GF.....you know, they're great for that. I sprained an ankle back in Oct and as soon as I got back to work, I resprained it and broke the other. Just my luck. By the time I got healed up, we shut down for the break, so I wasn't really looking to do much other than bide my time till I could go start makin that money again.
I tried to hit you up on the nextel Friday, but couldn't get through.

Mr. Benny from Augusta, I will give you a call either this evening or tomorrow. Feel free to call me ANYTIME at 509-1118. I work nights, so my schedule is a bit erratic. I'll be free to talk anytime from at least 8pm till 8am today/tomorrow. Thanks for the interest.

Matt Golden
coptzr231@aol.com

Sent an email and left a phone message. Am interested in a GN/Regal needing a motor. My number-334-355-3474.