You can type here any text you want

Turbo Riviera drivetrain

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

John Larkin

Sublime Master of Turbology
Found one today, still in the car. Everything there except the air cleaner hose and carb neck. Even had the "Turbo Controller" module but it was broken on the side a little. Is this worth anything?

If it has the Turbo Control Center in the engine compartment, it's a '79 model. Since it's FWD, not too many people are looking for the turbo setup. :( It would have had a turbo crank originally. :)

I thought the controllers were valuable, since they have been discontinued a long time ago, but aren't selling for much on ebay. :confused:

There a a valve on top of the manifold that's fairly valuable. It's the PEVR and looks like a mushroom with two vacuum lines. These control the carb's power valve and often good bad.

Thanks for the responses guys. I'm really surprised the car has been overlooked. It has the turbo dash too. Maybe I'll check back in a few weeks and see how much he wants. If it's reasonable, I could use a spare crank. I'd sell off cheap any peripheral stuff anyone wants.

Back