Turbo swap BBS

Just posted my turbo kit there. Too bad I didn't know about it sooner, only hours left on my auction. Of~well:)

Yep thats right, I'm sellin' the Rajay ya'll. I got hold of my own 'T to play with & I'm goin' PURE BUICK!! No more chebbies for Turbo~Rich:D Buick's are truly addictive:p & you all are the PUSHER MAN.
This one's SLIGHTLY a basket case but it's all there & it does run good & the body is in great shape! Here we GO:D

It's SOLD!:)

Now bring on the Buick parts!;)

Oh- by the way Panic, nice BBS! Very easy to use & navigate. Add titles come out looking really good. Thanx Panic, I've bookmarked the site.:cool:

What kind of Turbo Buick did you get? Is it one of the two '83's in your signature? :)

YEP! Sure is.:D
I just couldn't stand you guys havin' all the fun!!;)
You'll be hearing plenty about it in the future I'm sure. Especially now that I have a FEW extra $$ to play with it now(or soon) & it needs plenty of this & that, but mostly TLC & prob. a trans. sometime soon. AAaahhh, fun, fun, fun......really!;)

Turbo-Rich!
Tell the truth!!
Whose T-Type's are they??
Actually what Turbo-Rich isn't telling you guys is that they are both my T-Type's, but I'm gonna let him "play" with the black one. But he must keep hands (not really hands, but crazy ideas) off of mine, the grey one. Just kidding he is a great help to me & definately the reason for my LOVE of Turbo Buicks & all other American muscle cars too. ;)
~ Tonya ~

WELL, Busted me out:D
Yes Tonya is my wifey. & YES they are HER T-types.:rolleyes:
She paid for 'em & she DOES do most all of the work on them that she is able to. (I'm just the guy who busts the bolts lose) Believe me, she insists on it being this way, which is pretty cool of her. Although she's doing a little less these days w/the pregnancy & all:eek: That's pretty much the reason she hasn't cranked up the boost yet too. Keeping things safe & reliable for the next few month's.

Hey Tonya,
Since they're YOUR T-type's, I guess I can keep MY turbo money;)
LOL
Oops, I'd better shut up~huh The turbo kit was a present from her for our anniversary. I got a good woman:p

Not trying to decieve anyone on the board. I joined this BB after she did & wanted to make sure she recieved the credit she was due. I didn't want anyone to think that she wasn't the one doing the work. believe me , she is! All the decisions on the car have ultamately been hers. How the grey 'T looks is how SHE wanted it. It's definately her brain child. The black one will be more of a joint:cool: venture. Or at least I hope so, lol.

Wrenching on two '83's.....Tonya's got two '83's.....both live in FL. D'OH, I usually pretty good at catching these things. :eek:

Sounds like a good arangement to me. :cool:

How the grey 'T looks is how SHE wanted it. It's definately her brain child.

I take it that if it were up to Rich, it would look a little different. ;)

im totally blow out of the water now.... i had no idea u too were married... i gotta og think...lol. kida makes sense now though.