You can type here any text you want

Turbo Thunder format (Free racing)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
Last year i gave anybody that made it past the first round there money back;) This year im thinking about paying everybody that enters the race there money back they paid to race(Entrance fee) and not charging to enter our race. That would mean saturdays racing (Turbo Thunder)would be free to everybody entered:eek: This all depends on how many cars show up:confused: I thought it would be cool during these hard times for the sponsors to pay everyones entrance fee. What the hell this is about having fun and getting together to checkout each others cars. I would still have enough sponsor money left over to payout a few hundred dollars to the fastest et and bracket winners..
Again this depends on how many cars show up...

This would actually help me more than you think, it would likely mean the difference between racing or sitting the car in the pits (im a broke student)..

Last year i gave anybody that made it past the first round there money back;) This year im thinking about paying everybody that enters the race there money back they paid to race(Entrance fee) and not charging to enter our race. That would mean saturdays racing (Turbo Thunder)would be free to everybody entered:eek: This all depends on how many cars show up:confused: I thought it would be cool during these hard times for the sponsors to pay everyones entrance fee. What the hell this is about having fun and getting together to checkout each others cars. I would still have enough sponsor money left over to payout a few hundred dollars to the fastest et and bracket winners..
Again this depends on how many cars show up...

GENO-
i live nowhere near Washington but from this post i can tell, you are a good guy - Washington is lucky to have you.....:biggrin:

My dad blew his rear end in the datsun last week and I blew my trans last Sat. We are planning on next year Again. :rolleyes:

Who are the sponsors this year Geno? I'm looking forward to watching some Buicks run!:biggrin:

Ron Neisler (Rons Emmett Lube)
Randys Ring and Pinion
Turbo Tow
Snapon
Interstate Batteries
Jason Mcartney (Traction Limited Performance)
Speedway Automotive
Ricks tire
Trans Service (Dave Splet)

Hey Geno (or anyone),

Sean and I will be trailering our cars down from up north on Saturday. Says "gates open at 4:00pm." Is that like Mission where we have to literally park outside the gates until 4:00 or do they let you in and you just can't tech until 4:00? We'd love to get there early and visit with all the Buick guys, but it'll be a long wait at the gate if we don't get to drive on in.

I dont think they will let you in but you better come early or you will be sorry(Traffic):mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Back