Turbo to Intake Adapter O rings

hamer

anyone got a part # for these 2 o rings? i just called postons and the guy didnt know what i was talkin about. but he said they prbly aint got them.

THe only way I know is to order a Fel-pro Turbo install kit. It's like $17 and you get like $.95 worth of parts:rolleyes: The 2 turbo o-rings and 2 sets of injector o-rings, and a vacuum block gasket which dont fit.

I dont have the part# off-hand but I can definatly find it by tomorrow if u need it.

I would recommend looking for someone locally that carries o-rings. That's what I plan on doing next time, They are not anything special. Just need the correct size.

Later, Steve

GM Numbers

small GM 25515935 78K7 GR 3 342 Seal
Large GM 1262817 78D6 GR 3 342 Seal

That's directly off the packages of the ones I have.
HTH :D

What I did was go to a hydraulic hose shop. You will find it under Hoses and Tubing or something like that in the Yellow Pages. They are just plain o-rings. They will have the ones you need and shouldn't cost much. Since I just needed two, the place I went to just gave them to me for free.

yeah i found that out today. No luck with the felpro set yet either.
there has got to be someone that carries them. i think im gonna take the adapter to autozone and see if I can match up some o rings there. I might try that hydraulic shop deal. i work on helicopters and we got filling cabinets full of o rings, but theyre buy part # in packages and itd take a day or 2 to got hrough all them things. thanks for the replies

Originally posted by hamer
anyone got a part # for these 2 o rings? i just called postons and the guy didnt know what i was talkin about. but he said they prbly aint got them.

I got the large one from www.http//allorings.com > part number V1000-330 2-330 Viton and V1000-331 2-331 viton , I got near the size range and ordered the next size up also, the 331 or the 330 will work on the LARGE one, For the small one , I got one from the parts store, it is to small , but will stretch and work.

Regards, Blackhwawk38