You can type here any text you want

TurboTweak short review

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1quick6

Shadetree Mechanic
I had been running a Thrasher 93 chip for years since I liked the spool and idle quality. I recently bought a TurboTweak chip (te-44, blue tops, 93 octane street chip) from Eric after YEARS of running the "same old street chip." I don't have a lot of miles on the chip yet, but I have to say that the car has never performed so well on the street. The car is pulling very hard and idling smoothly with the open loop idle. On the few times I had the opportunity to get into it, I saw no knock on my gauge. I am chasing a cut out problem that I believe is coil pack/module related, but as soon as I get that figured out I am going to dial everything in with the scan tool. So far, this chip has impressed and I still need to dial it in. I shouldn't have waited this long to try these chips out, I can tell you that much.

+infinity. His chips have made my car a solid, reliable daily driver and weekend hero........plus my kids are getting better grades and my wife went up two cup sizes.

THANKS ERIC!

." I don't have a lot of miles on the chip yet, but I have to say that the car has never performed so well on the street. The car is pulling very hard and idling smoothly with the open loop idle."

Same here!!!

what?...no pictures ??

.....:biggrin:

Must be the ethanol?

2292816508_b907ece200.jpg

i just ordered a TT chip last night, hopefully it wil lbe here by next weekend and i can actually start driving my car again..

Back