You can type here any text you want

twin turbo setup?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Goat

I heart Boost and DRs...
I was wondering how I could do this and where I could buy the parts at and what turbos would best with this app?

If you can design /fab/weld you can do it other than that send it to Bigwood racing........They can do it.

Yea, I cant weld good enough to do that yet. Im just seeing whats out on the market for this type of thing cause it is something Im highly looking into.

O I forgot, send a blank check with the car........:biggrin:

Keep us posted on how that works out for ya.........:biggrin:

Here is my twin turbo set-up. Still for sale, too. I added 80lb. injectors and a B2B FAST, so price is now $12,500.

I will sell just the turbo set-up if that is all you want. Headers, intake plenum, intercooler, throttle bodies, down pipe, plumbing, and everything needed to do a simple bolt on that requires only drilling two holes in the core support to mount the intercooler. Everything else is stock, including A/C, power steering, and even cruise control can be hooked up, though I don't use it on my car. It should only take a weekend of wrenching to bolt it all on.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/279853-1987-t-type-twin-turbo-11-000-a.html

Back