You can type here any text you want

Twin Turbo Stage 2

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

INTHEEIGHTS

My Dads Faster Than Yours
Here are some pics of my motor..

Attachments

• motor 003.jpg
    motor 003.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 403
  • motor 004.jpg
    motor 004.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 368
looks good :cool:

you still looking to convert to single turbo ?

dont think you mentioned why you were wanting to go single ... you looking to run in a class or something ?

yes, i wanted to run a local class. so yes im still looking for a single setup . thanks

Thats one fine looking piece of machery! Is that a hogan intake? What kind of times and speed has it run?

INTHEEIGHTS said:
yes, i wanted to run a local class. so yes im still looking for a single setup . thanks

Just make a cross over using the exising headers it is super easy.

Any way you could post or email me a few close up pics of the headers and the throttle bodies? What kind of throttle bodies are you running and what size are the turbos?

postal@mchsi.com

postal said:
Any way you could post or email me a few close up pics of the headers and the throttle bodies? What kind of throttle bodies are you running and what size are the turbos?

postal@mchsi.com

I am calling that this motor is Chris Chow's Off Center Stage Two Motor that Duttweiler Built. We sold it a couple years ago and it looks like it has changed hands a couple times.

Those TBs are off of an Indy Kinsler Set Up.
Hogan did the intake and shipped it to my work.
The headers were purchased from Bob Goldfine.
The block was purchased from Jerry Schneider at BG.
The Turbos came from Paul Borrows from Nelson Hernandez.

I think your right John. I think it was a dutt motor, I bought blown up. I bought a pair of new brighton indy heads and com cam rockers and internal parts, and pair of pte turbos.I bought a used block, intake, headers and five rods. I'll keep ya informed on the power it makes. Brighton indy car built the motor too. Thanks :)

INTHEEIGHTS said:
I think your right John. I think it was a dutt motor, I bought blown up. I bought a pair of new brighton indy heads and com cam rockers and internal parts, and pair of pte turbos.I bought a used block, intake, headers and five rods. I'll keep ya informed on the power it makes. Brighton indy car built the motor too. Thanks :)

Just curious who you bought it from?
It never gave us any issues other than we had to replace a valve or two.

John Wilde said:
I am calling that this motor is Chris Chow's Off Center Stage Two Motor that Duttweiler Built. We sold it a couple years ago and it looks like it has changed hands a couple times.

Those TBs are off of an Indy Kinsler Set Up.
Hogan did the intake and shipped it to my work.
The headers were purchased from Bob Goldfine.
The block was purchased from Jerry Schneider at BG.
The Turbos came from Paul Borrows from Nelson Hernandez.

Your not senile yet John!!! :biggrin: Talk about a good memory :eek:

Wow that looks like my old motor for sure:

Buick motorsports TBs (really kewl rare pieces acutally had the word "BUICK" cast on the sides)
Kinsler stainless steel Fuel rail
Duttweiler built Throttle linkage
Hogan's intake, I have serial number somewhere

http://gnttype.org/techarea/pictureguides/intakes/sheetmetal.html

Why was it blown up? When it was sold to a gentleman in Cheyenne Wy, the motor was in perfect condition. I had already replaced a warped stainless exhaust valve B4 selling her.

I bought from swap meet in indianapolis. got deal ! bad crank and rods no heads.

Pretty neat looking. I was marvelling at that intake just the other day.

BTW, that car wouldn't pass tech here with the FPR mounted on the firewall. I have to move mine. :mad:

Nashty said:
Pretty neat looking. I was marvelling at that intake just the other day.

BTW, that car wouldn't pass tech here with the FPR mounted on the firewall. I have to move mine. :mad:

What's the reasoning behind that? I love it when rules get switched around. :rolleyes:

Can't have any part of the fuel system mounted on the firewall.

It's in case your flywheel lets go and saws thru the SFI shield then your fuel system. Gonna cause me more work...

Back