You can type here any text you want

Twin turbo Stage2 V6 powered Mustang wheelstand.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Any more info or pics of this car??? Cool ride...:cool:

Some pics of it can be seen on the first page of this link~

7-06-08 SUN RAT CHAIN V6 JR LBILL HRC

And here is some info on that pass posted by Puddinpower in the Texas section~

Mike told me that that run was a 9lb launch and about 28 or 29 lbs down track. It went a 5.40 but i can not remember what the mph was. Eric was driving on that pass. Here is the interesting thing. It only had 19 degrees of timming on that pass:eek:

Puddin

Thanks its Mike Palmers car, I just do all the wrenching,tuning,driving etc lol He's fixxing to start driving it, cause I have another I'm about to get back on.
Thanks yea wouldnt fit in them rules.
When's the shootout? what rules?
Thanks
Eric

Thanks its Mike Palmers car, I just do all the wrenching,tuning,driving etc lol He's fixxing to start driving it, cause I have another I'm about to get back on.
Thanks
Eric

Eric,

Here is a link to the flyer. The event is November 1, and there is a TNTune the night before.

The rules say that Fords must be Ford powered and GMs must be GM powered, but they had a big block Ford powered Opel (Buick owned) running last year. Give the guys up there a call and see if they will let you run. The event is held by the Oklahoma Buick Performance Club, so they might be cool with you running...I sure hope so, I would like to see that car make a pass.

Will

Hello all (new to here) what is TSO?
And the car is all steel except the hood.
Thanks
Eric

Nice car!

TSO is a class for Turbo Buick powered Regals. Most have stage 2 engines. They must be Regals, no Mustangs (sorry!) and they can not have fiberglass doors. My comment was kind of a joke...saying it's not legal b/c it has fiberglass doors (which I know now that it doesn't)....when it's obviously not legal b/c it's a Mustang.:D

Thanks
Eric

Eric,

Here is a link to the flyer. The event is November 1, and there is a TNTune the night before.

The rules say that Fords must be Ford powered and GMs must be GM powered, but they had a big block Ford powered Opel (Buick owned) running last year. Give the guys up there a call and see if they will let you run. The event is held by the Oklahoma Buick Performance Club, so they might be cool with you running...I sure hope so, I would like to see that car make a pass.

Will

Here's the link to the buick-ford shootout. sat nov 1 in noble OK

http://www.okbuicks.com/shootoutflyer2008.pdf

Back