You can type here any text you want

Twisted 6 Racing / PTC Converter 8.49 Index

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
I would like to thank Twisted 6 Racing / PTC Converters for sponsoring the 8.49 index class in March for the Turbobuick.com Nationals!!

The objective of PTC is to design and build a quality torque converter that will fully meet the needs of the Street/Strip and Race converter enthusiast. PTC is backed by over 90 years of combined experience.

In late 1995, Kenny Ford, Sam Law, and Kenneth Green founded Performance Torque Converters (PTC), a high performance torque converter company. The objective of PTC is to design and build a quality torque converter that will fully meet the needs of the Street/Strip & Race Converter enthusiast. PTC is backed by over 100 years of combined experience.

The Turbobuick.com 8.49 index class will pay $500 win / $200 RU. Entry fee is $25. This format will be heads-up/pro tree. There must be a 5 CAR MINIMUM in order to run the class. I would again like to thank Twisted 6 Racing / PTC Converters for their sponsorship and continued effort in the Buick Community!!

twisted.png

Tso

Will Cal be competeing with his car? I havent seen the car in a long time, does he still have it?
D

I don't think he will be competing in this class. He will be there in a more technical capacity.

Will Cal be competeing with his car? I havent seen the car in a long time, does he still have it?
D

Remember this is a 1/8 mile track. An 8.49 index is about a high 12 second run on a 1/4 mile track. Quick by any standard, but not exactly ripping the asphalt off the track. :wink:

Hey Dave, You should double enter and run 8.49 and TSR. Whatcha think??

As a matter of fact i'm thinking of running this class myself! :biggrin:

SW.

so how is it run
im assuming its closest to 8.49 without going over wins?
is double breakout in play?
-dan

so how is it run
im assuming its closest to 8.49 without going over wins?
is double breakout in play?
-dan

No, closest to 8.49 without going UNDER wins.
No, double break out is not in play, in the event of 2 cars going under the index the car that goes under the LEAST will be the winner. Example:

entry. Car1 Car2
Index. 8.49 8.49
run. 8.473 8.469
result. Win Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back