You can type here any text you want

Two more kills!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fast86gn

Texas Moderator
Staff member
Man, this is 3 kills for me inside a week :) Sometimes it takes months and months to get this many.

A 80-81 Z28 was leaving out of Kellers and got on it making the turn on NW. So I decide what the hell I was right behind him so I nailed it, I had to hit my brakes to keep from setting on his bumper heheheheheheh. I got up beside him and he hit it but he wasn't going anywhere :) I ran off and left him.

A 07 BMW 750LI was on the highway he just kept coming I guess he didn't like me passing him.?
We finally got side by side again (I could see his wife getting on to him) I pulled him by 3-4 car lengths before I finally quit and was going to let him go but he still wanted more??? I couldn't believe this guy. His wife really had to of been pissed at him by now. hahahhahahah

I'm gonna have to drive to Texas I guess to get some action!!! People don't even look at my car over here. Nice kills!!:cool:

Back