You can type here any text you want

Two turbo regals for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sowle

1982 Sport coupe- car is from Nevada and does not have ANY BODY ROT. Unfortunatly it is in pieces. 1983 T-type with MANY options- complete runner- has typical rust. There are many good parts here guys and I have many spare year correct Turbo Regal parts that I have salvaged to go with the two cars. May be able to help with delivery for a price. I can send pics. $800 for both.

The cars are located in Iowa Falls. I should describe them better. The 82 is a shell with a rolling chassis under it. No front clip or doors or title. I was going to make the two into one car. The 83 is just missing the bumpers. I was trying to see if I could get some interest before I went through the work of digging them out and taking pics. If your still interested let me know I'll do what I can.

SO all the parts are gone off the 82? Could you put up some pics of the 83 please.

Would you be willing to sell just the 83 and I'll kick you a few bucks for letting me cut on that 82 shell? I need some sheet metal. Ever gonna put up some pics of the 83?

Back