You can type here any text you want

Type T System

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Shortydoowop138

I bought a 84 Type T in Febuary and been slowing upgrading/refurbing my system. I work at a car audio shop during the daytime so I can install/tweak when time permits. My current head unit is a JVC KD-AVX33 DVD player. My front stage consists of Memphis 3.5's, a Pyle 4.6 as my center channel and 1" super tweeters in the A pillars. I used some Metrek 5.25's in the doors and have Performance Techniques 6.5's powered by a Kicker 200.4 in the rear dash. My sub is a Kicker L7 12" powered by a Memphis 500.1

It's not pretty so I'm waiting to post pictures till after I finish training this summer. I'm looking to have eveything 1 brand when it's all said and done.

Id like to see where you put your center channel...................

You... work at a car audio shop yet you're going with a Pyle speaker...?

I'd rather shove a pine cone up my ass than have anything Pyle brand in my car.

HEY, what's wrong with Pyle stuff???? There are hundreds of guys in my area annoying everyone with their distortion.

Pyle, #1 in the 'hood!!

You... work at a car audio shop yet you're going with a Pyle speaker...?

I'd rather shove a pine cone up my ass than have anything Pyle brand in my car.

LOL.. The only reason I bought it was to see how it would fit/sound. The smallest speakers we had in stock at the time was 5x7's and those were too big. I plan on running either all Memphis or Kicker when it's all said and done..

Id like to see where you put your center channel...................

I can take a cell phone pic and send it to you.. My dash was cracked all to hell so I took the cover off vice cutting a hole.. Now a dash cover is covering it till i get a new 1 ordered..

Back