You can type here any text you want

Typical Noobie ???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DaJoker

DUMB QUESTION MEMBER
I am thinking about converting to the LT1 MAF. What other parts do I need to purchase to use this MAF. I know about the translator but do I have to change my chip also??? I know its probably been covered but the search engine is down again :(

The LT1 MAF and Translator will work without a specialized chip....But a specially burned chip will unlock the programming features of the Translator.

Full Throttle's tech forum is a good place to ask the same question. Somewhere there you will find the instructions for the Translator. :)

Lee_Burough said:
The LT1 MAF and Translator will work without a specialized chip....But a specially burned chip will unlock the programming features of the Translator.

Full Throttle's tech forum is a good place to ask the same question. Somewhere there you will find the instructions for the Translator. :)

DANG!!! I should've known.....if you wanna play ya gotta pay...sometimes twice!!!

Whats wrong with your stock MAF :confused:

Where's Grumpy ;)

Razor said:
Whats wrong with your stock MAF :confused:

Where's Grumpy ;)

Probably counting the cash for the headers LOL :cool: ...yeah I'll probably try my buddies MAF off his T-Type and if necessary probably just get a stocker. I already know what Grumpy would say....stock crap will get you in the 11's why mess with it!!!

Back