You can type here any text you want

UEGO #'s / what's normal #'s?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Just for chits and giggles, try re-loading the C-com software to your computer, from a GOOD disk or from web-site.

Probably not a terrible idea, but my question would have to be; if the software shows one set of values with the sensor in-circuit, and another set of values with the sensor out of circuit, I'm not so sure I understand how software could have any relavence in that. un-confuse me.

Just for chits and giggles, try re-loading the C-com software to your computer, from a GOOD disk or from web-site.
It WAS downloaded from the FAST website to a disc then up-loaded to my lap-top. Like Turbodave and Lance (from fast) both said: with it reading the correct voltage values when the o2 is unplugged it would'nt be the download cause the lap-top is reading from the ECU... Iv'e got the Universal o2 option now and I will be downloading it then buying a new o2 and we'll see if it still does it. Hows that? Scot w.

sorry to break in on your thread. Should the uego's values be the same for engine off key on?

so if my all show 0 except for the uego (v) thats 4.98. those values are the same o2 plugged in or not. Does that mean the box is bad?

Or there is a weird wiring issue. If you are saying that plugged or unplugged UEGO is 4.98, UEGOS is 0.00, and UEGOR is 0.00, something is definitely whacked. Make sure that you don't have wires in the wideband extension harness that have melted together or something like that. The WB controller circuitry in those boxes doesn't break very often, but it's possible.

Update!! fixed!!

Well i thought i would let everyone know what the problem was.

It was not the download! - It was orriginally downloaded with the orriginal (Release)version of C-COM WP from F.A.S.T. I removed the program and installed the one from there site and it didn't change anything. So the orriginal was loaded back in..

It was (two) bad O2 sensors!! (The ones i got with the system). I downloaded the Universal O2 upgrade into the f.a.s.t. box and went and bought a O2 sensor from a 1996 Honda civic 3-door NOTE: Must Be a-(MANUAL trans) The (Automatic is a 4-wire!!) Now everything is working great!! for anyone wanting the O2 here is the Autozone part# 13025, it's a 5-wire WB O2 . That is the part # from Autozone so, i'm not sure what it would be anywhere else. Thanks guys! Scot w.

Well i thought i would let everyone know what the problem was.

It was not the download! - It was orriginally downloaded with the orriginal (Release)version of C-COM WP from F.A.S.T. I removed the program and installed the one from there site and it didn't change anything. So the orriginal was loaded back in..

It was (two) bad O2 sensors!! (The ones i got with the system). I downloaded the Universal O2 upgrade into the f.a.s.t. box and went and bought a O2 sensor from a 1996 Honda civic 3-door NOTE: Must Be a-(MANUAL trans) The (Automatic is a 4-wire!!) Now everything is working great!! for anyone wanting the O2 here is the Autozone part# 13025, it's a 5-wire WB O2 . That is the part # from Autozone so, i'm not sure what it would be anywhere else. Thanks guys! Scot w.

Glad you got it working... sorry you paid so much for a sensor. I hate to do this after the fact for you, but check out this link...

Home » Shop » Wideband O2 » O2 Sensors » NGK / NTK Wideband O2 Sensor ( UEGO ) for NGK Powerdex AFX, OEM replacement & other wideband systems - NGK PN 24302

About $200 cheaper than Autozone. :(

Back