You can type here any text you want

underhood pictures

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mikeg1991

can anyone post some good pictures of vaccum lines under hood and harness connections. i have one purple wire with weather pack type end on it that i do not have anywhere to plug it in. thanks

post a pic.... only single purple wire, with weatherpack fitting that immediately comes to mind is the O2 sensor...

aaron

~

the second pic is of two wires that come out of harness on drivers side behind alternator. nothing for them togo to either any help greatly appreciated

the second pic is of two wires that come out of harness on drivers side behind alternator. nothing for them togo to either any help greatly appreciated

Don't see any photos either.... but those two sound like fuel pump test lead and tach lead..... leave them unattached......

can anyone see the pictures i've posted besides me? The 1st picture is the only one i do not know what it is now. thanks for the info. If you can't see the picture here i can email it to someone. It is a singe purple wire with a weather pack type of plug end. any help is greatly appreciated. or if someone could take a good pic of their under hood wires would help possibly. It seems to terminate around throttlebody area. if that helps any.

can anyone see the pictures i've posted besides me? The 1st picture is the only one i do not know what it is now. thanks for the info. If you can't see the picture here i can email it to someone. It is a singe purple wire with a weather pack type of plug end. any help is greatly appreciated. or if someone could take a good pic of their under hood wires would help possibly. It seems to terminate around throttlebody area. if that helps any.

Email it to me. My email link is in my sig.

i can not get email link in your sig to work. what is your email. itried posting pic a different way can anyone see it now. it shows up on my end at home and work.gnturbo.JPG

That single connector I see in the picture is for the O2 sensor.

I'm not sure why you couldn't link to my email. See the "Email Us" in blue. All you have to do is click it, and it should start your email program or at least show the address.

Back