unsatisfied with Gbodyparts.com

Turboboy

On August 12th I ordered a 3” Downpipe (polished 304 stainless) from GBodyParts.com. On August 19th I received the test pipe for the downpipe. A couple days later I received a 3 inch non polished downpipe. So I called Gbodyparts.com and spoke with Brian and he said Sorry for the inconvenience but send the non polished downpipe back and I will get you a polished stainless downpipe shipped out. On August 25th I shipped back the non-polished downpipe. As of September 27th I have yet to receive the polished downpipe. GBodyparts charged my credit card on the 13th of August and I have already paid my credit card bill. I have made numerous phone calls and emails to Brian and they have gotten me absolutely nowhere. On 9/10/08, I emailed him stating I still have not received the correct downpipe. On 9/11/08 Brian responds: Jeff I’ll see what is going on. If nothing else get you another unit out. A couple more days go by and I called and was told he was looking into it. On September 17th at 8:21 AM Brian sends me an email saying: Jeff we received it yesterday shipping out today will send a tracking # also. My apologies bud just been out of the office more then in. On September 25th I still had not received a tracking number or the polished downpipe so I made another phone call to gbodyparts.com and talked with Brian, he was the only one in the office so he said he would have to get back to me in a little bit. No phone call back. On Sept. 26th I called and left a message in the morning for Brian to call me back and then in the afternoon I called and talked to his office guy who said Brian was on the other line and would call me back as soon as he got off. Once again no call back and no downpipe. I think I have given Brian more than ample time before I posted this. I am just upset because I have paid for a downpipe on August 13th and have not yet received a polished downpipe. Just wanted to let everyone know what was going on.
Also, I ordered parts from Fullthrottlespeed.com at the same time, 2 rear sway bars, air bag kit, and rear lower control arm relocation brackets. Within a couple days I received one rear sway bar and a phone call saying the other parts were on backorder and they will be shipped a.s.a.p..Five days later the rest of the parts showed up. The correct ones I ordered. Thanks Fullthrottlespeed.com for great service and good products.

On August 12th I ordered a 3” Downpipe (polished 304 stainless) from GBodyParts.com. On August 19th I received the test pipe for the downpipe. A couple days later I received a 3 inch non polished downpipe. So I called Gbodyparts.com and spoke with Brian and he said Sorry for the inconvenience but send the non polished downpipe back and I will get you a polished stainless downpipe shipped out. On August 25th I shipped back the non-polished downpipe. As of September 27th I have yet to receive the polished downpipe. GBodyparts charged my credit card on the 13th of August and I have already paid my credit card bill. I have made numerous phone calls and emails to Brian and they have gotten me absolutely nowhere. On 9/10/08, I emailed him stating I still have not received the correct downpipe. On 9/11/08 Brian responds: Jeff I’ll see what is going on. If nothing else get you another unit out. A couple more days go by and I called and was told he was looking into it. On September 17th at 8:21 AM Brian sends me an email saying: Jeff we received it yesterday shipping out today will send a tracking # also. My apologies bud just been out of the office more then in. On September 25th I still had not received a tracking number or the polished downpipe so I made another phone call to gbodyparts.com and talked with Brian, he was the only one in the office so he said he would have to get back to me in a little bit. No phone call back. On Sept. 26th I called and left a message in the morning for Brian to call me back and then in the afternoon I called and talked to his office guy who said Brian was on the other line and would call me back as soon as he got off. Once again no call back and no downpipe. I think I have given Brian more than ample time before I posted this. I am just upset because I have paid for a downpipe on August 13th and have not yet received a polished downpipe. Just wanted to let everyone know what was going on.
Also, I ordered parts from Fullthrottlespeed.com at the same time, 2 rear sway bars, air bag kit, and rear lower control arm relocation brackets. Within a couple days I received one rear sway bar and a phone call saying the other parts were on backorder and they will be shipped a.s.a.p..Five days later the rest of the parts showed up. The correct ones I ordered. Thanks Fullthrottlespeed.com for great service and good products.

Jeff at this point all I can do is apologize. I thought that I explained the reason I was more out of the office then in. My wife is going thru Cancer & treatments that has been posted. We like others rely on our employees & manufacturers. I did give you a tracking # on the product. I'm sorry I didn't keep on top of things as well as I have but there was alot going on. I can't always return a call as quickly as expected. Please keep in mind there is one of me & a few people I have to speak with before getting back to you.

When we didn't get it in on time I shipped you our unit that we verify all our down pipes with. The reality is you should have received the first pipe polished like you ordered. I saw your post & tried to get it straight for you,it wasn't just ignored. Some times family comes first. I'll take the total blame on this.