You can type here any text you want

Update On Burgermaster

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2 SLOW

I had a meeting with Bob at Burgermaster this afternoon. He still wants our business. I explained about the lady cop and how mad everyone is about her behavior. He said exactly what we heard about the reason for having her there. He said the other cops weren't doing the job. Some just sitting in their cars. I told him about the way she has run some of his business off, and he said he would talk to her. I told him it was beyond that and a lot of people will not come back if she is there. He said he would take that into consideration. He thanked me for telling him about this and said he still wants our business.

Hopefully that will take care of things for the future. He did tell me that he had already decided to cancel the off duty cop as of now, and see how it goes. THERE WILL NOT BE ANY COP THERE TOMORROW NIGHT OR FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. That is, of course, if things go ok on Saturday nights. I hope people are going to go Saturday night. If anyone wants to spread this news to other boards feel free to do so.

That works for me.

If it doesn't work out, we could try the McDonalds in Clearview off Hwy 9. Show cars hang out there on Saturdays until dark. We can show up when they leave. Pleanty of room and lights.

Does a John Force burnout count as misbehavior?:D I'll be there and I'm glad to hear the coppers got the axe!

Thanks Dennis, I hope it works. Pat & I saw you yesterday at Taco Time, sorry we didnt stop, we were just cruising through the parking lot on that gravel in the back, when I saw your car. We wanted to see if there would be enough room for a bunch of cars, since Burger Kings not there anymore. It was pretty full. Even on the other side there were cars. We were going to Ezell's for some dinner, great food.. and for a cruise down to the water in Edmonds. We came home by way of BM, and there was no cop that I noticed. We'll hopefully see you all there!

Back