You can type here any text you want

Update time!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
Details of the run:
60'----1.800
330'----5.136
1/8---7.921
MPH---89.88
1000'---10.331
1/4---12.342
MPH---110.49

Screen Name or Car Number Here TT/Ameasap #1022
EMPTY WEIGHT:?
BLOCK:stock
HEADS:stock/ No porting
CAM:stock
TRANSMISSION:stock
TORQUE CONVERTER:stock
DIFFERENTIAL:stock
INTERCOOLER:stock
THROTTLE BODY:stock
RJC POWER PLATE:Yes
INJECTORS:50#
THERMOSTAT:160
TURBOCHARGER:TA-49
VALVE SPRINGS:100lb
MAF:stock
DOWN PIPE:3"Terry Houston
EXHAUST:3" Edelbrock
FUEL PUMP:Walboro 340
FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR:billit Adj.
FUEL PRESSURE:47psi
ALCHOHOL INJECTION:No
PROPAIN INJECTION:No
NITROUS:No
AIR FILTER AND AIR INTAKE:K&N
TIRE DESIGN, SIZE & AIR PRESSURE:M&H racemasters 11.5x26x16 @15 psi
AIR BAG(s):No
SUSPENSION:stock
SCAN TOOL:Scan Master II
FUEL:112 oct.
CHIP:Thrasher 92
CHIP TIMING:18?
KNOCK RETARD:1.4 on shift then 0.0kr
OXYGEN SENSOR VOLTAGE:770-780 over the line
EXHAUST GAS TEMPERATURE:N/A
TRACK ELEVATION:10ft ?
TEMPERATURE:85 degrees
PEAK BOOST:23 psi
BOOST AT LAUNCH:8-10 psi
MILES ON THE CAR/ENGINE:79K

This was a decent run for no real tuning although the short time was a little off , but I knew the chip was just doing its job.

My first pass was 12.45@110.82 with a 1.861 60ft

I will prolly get an alky kit from Razor soon ( I have been saying that for a while now..Sorry Julio), a chip from turbotweak(heard lots of good stuff about that chip) and some tweaks of my own to accomplish my goals.

All I have to say is this car pulls pretty good now... The TA-49 really woke up at 23 psi and feels good!:D

Bo

Good job Bo, I couldnt make it out last nite..tho I really wanted too. Doesnt look like the track was hooking..again..

I can get you one of Erics chips, whenever your ready. That will pick it up a few tenths. As will boost.. I think that a little hotter timing, a better 60 foot, and a little more boost.. high 11's.. no problem. BMP seems to only hook first few runs.. I mean lke before 7 PM.. after that.. fugedaboutit.

TTYL..

Julio, I will need a chip here pretty soon from turbotweak...I will let you know.

This time I actually let the car cool down between rounds and was rewarded with a respectable time. I am convinced that if my 60ft would have been in the mid 1.6's , I would have seen a very low 12.

Cant wait to get out again!:cool:

Bo

update!

Absolutly no changes on the car or weather with just a liquid innercooler change.

Results are in.

60ft ~1.721
330 ~5.022
1/8 ~7.753
mph ~89.89
1000ft ~10.115
1/4 ~12.096
MPH~ 111.66

The car was still warm when I raced it. So, I think we had a little more in it to go w/ no tuning adjustments.

Bo

Bo,

That is an awesome time, congrats!!! Just a little tuning and who knows where you will be. Let me know when you are going to go next, would like to see the car run.

Lee

Hey Bo.. fastest two street cars at BMP thursday nite. Talk bout representing.

Ohh yeah the liquid IC... coming soon :eek: :eek: :eek:

No its not an ATR, its not a boxed up stock location, its not anything anyone but a few people have ever seen. How bout I say it has no fins. :eek:

I used Bo's car as a Mule for BETA testing it. See his car has been running 12.3's for the last 6 months. Actually he was getting pretty bored. So I thought to test this new IC.. lets drop this in and make no other changes. And see if it produces anything.

Well his timeslip did. Maybe its taking the crank fan off, maybe its lighter, maybe it flows better.. but one thing for sure.. it dropped a car that was stagnant in the 12.3-12.4 range down to 12.09 followed by a 12.14. Not bad at all.

Bo I spoke with the MFG, they're going to make the adjustments for fitment.. maybe in a few weeks we get another version to play with.

Shhhh.. dont tell anyone :D

I'll tell you what! I cant wait to play with the revised version.... All in all.... that thing works! We need to let the car cool down next time tho.

Bo

What nights?

When you guys race? BMP, Bradenton Motor Park? No sure, but need to get directions. Never ran at a track(not that my car's ready yet), what charges & fees are there, requirements? Will have to see ya guys out there sometime.

Rudy

Another update

Just with razor's PAC install and no other changes I ran these numbers in 90degree heat!

That was the first "shakedown" pass @ 23psi

I swapped to an Eric Marshall chip and ran 11.90 @113mph W/ "get this" 93mph in the 1/8th BAWWAAAAAWAA:D !!!!!!

I AM TOTALLY STOKED!!!!

Bo

Back