You can type here any text you want

Upgrade my truck

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ric1319

I'm looking for someone near Chicago/Ohare that can work on performance upgrades on a 93 typhoon. 3" down pipe, chip upgrade, injectors, fuel pump, heads and cam. Also I was wondering if anyone lives near that would like to meet up and talk trucks.

I don't know anyone up in that area but if you PM me your nimber I will give you a call and give you what advice I do know about those trucks. I have a Syclone that have been building for a while. Did alot of searching around for parts. By the way did you get a set of jack stands with your Typhoon? Mine truck spends mine time on them than driving LOL.
Bob

I don't know anyone up in that area but if you PM me your nimber I will give you a call and give you what advice I do know about those trucks. I have a Syclone that have been building for a while. Did alot of searching around for parts. By the way did you get a set of jack stands with your Typhoon? Mine truck spends mine time on them than driving LOL.
Bob
I have been lucky so far!!! Knock on wood. It has been on jack stands for 4 months. I have been replacing anything that was rubber on it, it was all dry rotted. I just started driving it. It only has 22,000 miles on it. It was stored for 18 years.

If you mean me, no sir, a few truck forums, quad forum, hookah forum and a couple buick forums, but no syty

Ric,
I am a member of the SY/TY Forum. If you look thru some of the posts here, there is a fellow (gobabygo). I think he might be able to help you get a logon there. That site is hard to get signed up on.
Bob

Ric,
I am a member of the SY/TY Forum. If you look thru some of the posts here, there is a fellow (gobabygo). I think he might be able to help you get a logon there. That site is hard to get signed up on.
Bob
Thanks I will send him a post. I hope to see you on soon.

Back