Upper Control arm large washers and nuts???

SS/GN

Tried search function and an hour on Google.:mad: Looking for new washers and nuts for upper control arm shaft. Any help would be appreciated.

I sized some washers up at my job, reused the nuts. U can hit up Lowes or any hardware store to match up the washer.

Trying to figure out the front lower control arm bolt size for my ridetech install. I lost my original bolts lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to figure out the front lower control arm bolt size for my ridetech install. I lost my original bolts lol.

I think I saw those from MOOG suspension and UMI under hardware.

You can get a complete shaft with the bushings, washers and nuts. I have not seen just the washers and nuts.

What ridetech set up did you go with? I just bought the street grip package. Just took off and sand blasted the arms. Getting ready to install new bushings.

What ridetech set up did you go with? I just bought the street grip package. Just took off and sand blasted the arms. Getting ready to install new bushings.

Went with Ridetech Tru turn. Looks like I have to reuse my lower bolts but I misplaced them lol