You can type here any text you want

upper control arms

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sal Lubrano

With the exception of adjustability. Will aftermarket upper control arms help with gaining traction compared to the stockers?

Bushing type and adjustability are the only two reasons I've heard to go with them.

a tubular A arm with poly bushings compared to stock once the stock once are softer you can box them for stiffness but you still have that big ugly lump in there but you`ll save some money personaly im investing in spoon arms

i wouldent realy mess with adjustables unless you have some real hightech measuring equiptment and know what your doing some spohn solids would be be best

Are you talking front or rear here? If you're talking rears then you can adjust the pinion angle and a few other things. On the front you can adjust your camber and caster depending on the arms.

I have H&R adjustables uppers which can help traction by resetting the pinion angle...

Claude.

I have H&R adjustables uppers which can help traction by resetting the pinion angle...

Claude.

I was looking at them out at Cecil this past weekend. Apparently you can lengthen the lower, and shorten the upper; and that helps the pinion angle and/or IC of the car??? Im not up and up on all the tech of it, but how does it work?

Im definitely going to a H&R bar this winter. Do I have to buy the H&R bars as well so it all "works" together? Or can I go with a different manufacturer?

Back