You can type here any text you want

Upper & Lower Control Arms

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dynoman

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Can you or has anyone used 2 different manufacturers of control arms , upper different from lower ?? Sam

I believe I'm running UMI lowers and Spohn uppers in the rear. If up front, I'd think one brand would be best

I forgot .... front A arms . The reason I ask is because people run custom upper A arms & stock lowers .

I'm actually doing that right now, my stock uppers were hitting the TA headers on the passenger side. I wanted to buy everything all together, but couldn't swing that after all the expense of the motor build. I haven't had it aligned yet (just put them in Saturday), but nothing drastic or out of the ordinary so far.

When I do get lowers, I'll go with the same brand

I hear ya on that , I plan on uppers & lowers + Baer or Wilwood disc brakes $$$$ . Hope everything lines up OK . Sam

I just bought some UMI uppers and poly bushings to install to go along with the Kenne-bell lift bars I've been running since the early '90's.
I won't know how it handles or launches until spring though.

Back