You can type here any text you want

Urgent: Anyone have the rear Trim Molding Weather Strip Seal Retainer I can get tonight?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rafs-T-Type

Not so Senior Member
It's a shot in the dark, but my car is at Castaneda's and I'm missing the rear piece that runs the whole width of the car on my T-Top car. He doesn't have much room at his place so I'm sure he's not happy I dropped my car off missing a piece. Here's a link to what it looks like. http://www.gbodyparts.com/product_i...=1553&osCsid=55b8cb0563202ec821135783b6da1e96. I'm going to have Brian overnight me one tomorrow if no one has one. If you have one you can part with give me a call or text @ 708-267-9611. Also if you have your car apart and have that piece, but don't need it in the next 3 days let me know if we could trade. I take yours now, and give you the nice powdercoated version Brian sends out. Overnighting that thing is about 7 times standard shipping :eek:. Thanks - Jason

Edit: My location would help! I'm in Lyons, the shop is on the south side(Pulaski and 30th), and I work in West Chicago, so if any of those work and you have the part hit me up!

I didn't think so, but I'm not too sure. Maybe someone else will chime in with more info

Gilbert get mad? Not his style give him a picture of a GN and he will be happy lol

LOL...I'm sorry but in no way did he get mad. I got mad at myself and pictured him mad because I would be. I never did say he was mad, I just thought so because I would be. He is a first class act since I have known him.

O and I found that piece I needed :oops: I set it off because it was longer than all the other pieces :oops:. I not only wasted Gilbert's time, but Brian from gbody, who is very busy to let him know I don't need the part I bugged him for today :oops:. Not my best day. but from the bottom there is only up. :cool:

Back