*urgent* What boost does the PAC turn on if set to 0

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
What PSI does the PAC kit turn-on if the turnon knob is set all the way to the left (the lowest PSI it can be set to turn on)?

Anyone know?

are you talking about he blue knob on the test controller

that knob affects gain ,not turnon point

turn on point can be changed in the stashed away controller box (PAC box), if you didnt mess with it turnon should have been set to around 4-6psi

the other controll is for the initial which will affect the amount that flows in big ways , you want to set low enough for slight kr at WOT with blue knob at minimum and then tune the kr out with the blue knob .

if you have urgent questions on razors (julio don) kit just call him
727-526-9724

Guess its faster to post than call :)

1.6 volts all the way to the left. Depends on your sensor 1.6v=x psi boost. On a 3 bar its about 1 PSI. On a 2 bar its in vacuum.

HTH

Originally posted by Razor
Guess its faster to post than call :)

1.6 volts all the way to the left. Depends on your sensor 1.6v=x psi boost. On a 3 bar its about 1 PSI. On a 2 bar its in vacuum.

HTH

It was 12 at night, so I couldn't call.

Ok so 1psi. Thats good because I thought my boost gauge was off,but the alky turns on when the gauge reads 1psi and the turnon knob is all the way left.

Im having issues with the car stuttering at higher rpms. Ill get to around 10psi with the turnon at about 10 oclock, and the initial a about 12, and the blue knob at 70%. Itll pull till it hits the alky, and then it will shutter.The 02's read in the 840's, and theres no knock. Its at about 14 psi or so. Any ideas?

Should I just lean it out?

Im running 50lbers and erik's chip. I have the FP 1-2psi over what it is supposed to be set at. I will floor it and itll pull nicely till right around where the alky turns on.

Car is too rich. Drop fuel pressure to 42 PSI line off, and if that doesnt cure it.. drop the Initial down to like 11 o'clock. And bring down the alcohol as well. Your flooding your motor with alcohol/fuel.

What is your BLM reading at idle?

Post back.

Car is too rich. Drop fuel pressure to 42 PSI line off, and if that doesnt cure it.. drop the Initial down to like 11 o'clock. And bring down the alcohol as well. Your flooding your motor with alcohol/fuel.

What is your BLM reading at idle?

Post back.

Will do. Sometimes the BL will read 110, sometimes 128. Before I raised the FP it was 128.

Originally posted by marleyskater420
Will do. Sometimes the BL will read 110, sometimes 128. Before I raised the FP it was 128.

Told ya it was rich..

110 means its pulling a lot of fuel. Erics chips are open loop idle so you'll see lock when the car idles at a certain number. Any readings lower than 128 means its rich. Higher means its lean. Typically a car running well will have numbers +-10 from 128. Ideally +-5.

110.. your off the charts. And going in the wrong direction. Like previously said, call me and i'll do what I can to help.

My number is on my site, 727-526-9724

HTH

Told ya it was rich..

110 means its pulling a lot of fuel. Erics chips are open loop idle so you'll see lock when the car idles at a certain number. Any readings lower than 128 means its rich. Higher means its lean. Typically a car running well will have numbers +-10 from 128. Ideally +-5.

110.. your off the charts. And going in the wrong direction. Like previously said, call me and i'll do what I can to help.

My number is on my site, 727-526-9724

HTH
Thanks for the help! When I get home today Ill drop the FP until I reach 128.

Razor=captain cool.