used dash part....


New Member
Dec 7, 2003
I got a 1987 GN and I am looking for the top part of the dash....the part you have to take off to get to the speakers. Mine is all cracked and warped from the sun and need a new one or a good used one. If anybody has one or knows of where I could get one, please inform me. Thanks a lot!

Part is still available new from GM but only comes in blue - you'll have to paint it. If you need a used one, use the parts wanted section - somebody probably has a good one that they would part with. Just remember not to tighten the screws tight when you install the new one or it will crack in no time.