You can type here any text you want

V-10 Viper powered Ram

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
not much but i heard it has the same motor as the viper but is alot less expensive. guess it does zero to sixty in less than 6, like 5.7 maybe?

Tests show 13.8 in the 1/4. For 50k I'm not impressed. Give me a lightning....

That 13.8 had to be a misprint or a bad driver . At the NY auto show it listed the 1/4 @ 12.8 which makes more sense cosidering the power and weight .

That's from Motor Trend or Car and Driver.... it may be slow but even still the Lightning was faster.

James

It's the SRT-10. Not that I can afford it but I am a little disappointed with the fact that it's stick only. It would be more mainstream if an automatic were available. Still, it looks pretty mean.

Originally posted by John Larkin
It's the SRT-10. Not that I can afford it but I am a little disappointed with the fact that it's stick only. It would be more mainstream if an automatic were available. Still, it looks pretty mean.

I don't think guys that spend $50,000 on a truck are looking for mainstream.:) I do believe the Viper is offered only as a stick.

looks bad ass, 'specially with the "viper powered" badges and the fact that it has a 6 spd is awsome.

but motortrend ran 13.8 at only 102 or somthing like that.

totally was expectin more of it. must be heavy as hell!

Yeah, disappointed in the price for the truck and the slow 1/4 mile time/speed. I would stick with the Lightning. It wasn't available for this Dodge/Chevy testing session. The '04 Lightning has 500HP and should sell $33K MSRP. Cheaper and quicker than the goat!!;)

Drew;)

Originally posted by KillrV6
looks bad ass, 'specially with the "viper powered" badges and the fact that it has a 6 spd is awsome.

but motortrend ran 13.8 at only 102 or somthing like that.

totally was expectin more of it. must be heavy as hell!

Don't those trucks weigh more than 5,000 #'s?

Like any of this matters now!

Just what I've heard on another board, but supposedly all 2000 units for 2004 have been sold...

Back