You can type here any text you want

"v8 What"....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87regal

No soup for you!
Ok first off, I will try not to drag this out too long, although it took awhile for the race to actually happen.

First, "V8 WHAT" is supposedly the top dawg of the imports in my town, his plate reads V8 WHAT, he has some Greddy stickers, a huge wing, wheels and tires, a 12" exuast tip, and a NOS decal that lights up with his 4th brake light, lol, he has one on the wing too besides in the car. His license plate frame reads "now serving...smoked mustang." He wouldnt tell me how much NOS he as when I talked to him after the race.

Any way, out last night searching for a magizine or two GMHTP, an a paintball mag. Come out of a Raley's and he is cruising by, run over to the car (My moms Riv) and jump in, but I lost him in the parking lot... finally found him hauling ass the other way on a main street, no stop lights and only 2 lanes, had to follow him. Finally work our way to main street, Im third in line to turn left, he is second with some POS in front of him. I throw it in N rev it to 5.5k and listen for his response, there it is, and the 3rd brake light with the NOS sticker gets brighter when his shift light comes on, must be a rice thing.

Anyway, trying to keep this short, get lined up at the next light but we are both 2nd, I rev again and the 3 kids just laugh. countinue down main st, another red but we are both still 2nd. The car in front of me clears the other car as the light goes green and I go for it, just before I switch lanes the one in front of me jumps over so I stay on it, about 1/2 throttle. The civic jumps out behind and is in on the chase (just playing with him at this point, let him catch me, the speed up, let him catch me then speed up).....well we are down to just one lane our direction again, I flip a U-turn at the state HWY, he doesnt follow, jumps on it as soon as he turns onto the HWY, so I turn around and run his ass down in the twisties, stay on his ass...and here comes the real race, we turn onto a back country road, just 2 lanes, but straight as an arrow slightly up hill, rolling about 15-20 he hits it when he gets straight I throttle it enough to just stay behind him and wait untill he grabs 2nd...then I floor it, the Riv down shifts and Im off around him in the other lane, top of the hill is maybe alittle more than 1/8 mile away, I shut it down at about 75 with him about 8-10 cars back.(honda headlights get pretty small that far back,lol)

It was awesome, finally get him to pull over and we talk, I say hey, all I have is a V6 guess I dont need a V8 huh? his response was, its runnig like crap tonight, we have NAWS but we are out tonight. He said listen cant u tell it isnt running right (revvs it to about 11K) I said I see you around all the time, always sounds sh!tty like that to me, he didnt like that. so I said, well see ya around, you might wanna change that plate to V6 What. It was great

LOL NICE!!! Those riceboys will come up with ANY excuse they can. And, so what you were out of NAWS?!?!?! The Riv didn't need NAWS to beat you!! Sheesh, they just make themselves look SO stupid every time they open their mouths. *sigh*

"it dosnt matter if you win by a inch or a mile, winning is winning"

"i need nnnnnnnaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwsssssss!!!!!

People like that around my town get an uncle ben's box on their windshield by a certain someone..Not mentioning any names..:cool: Nice Kill

Back