You can type here any text you want

Vacuum block elimination

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pronto

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot.
Since we have lost most pictures, can people that have eliminated the vacuum block post pictures of their solutions? I'm leaning toward the angled Cruz spacer but am open to other ideas. Looking to see locations and type of line used. I have mixed feeling on plastic vacuum lines with pushlocks. I know many use them but I also like the idea of an style lines both bent metal and nylon covered rubber. I don't want to remove my intake and drill/tap the back of it. Thanks!

Cruz would be the easiest. I would think the intake would be cheapest.

Personally I drilled & tapped my intake. Got brass threaded barbed fittings from Lowe’s, & used silicon vacuum hose.

The intake option is out for you, which I understand. So I would think adding the Cruz spacer with vacuum ports would be the easiest.

JMO

I used the cruz angled delete and push locks for everything. Took iat and vaccum brakes out of the back of the spacer.

Attachments

• 20240626_205823.jpg
    20240626_205823.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 58
  • 20240626_205809.jpg
    20240626_205809.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
  • 20230602_235952.jpg
    20230602_235952.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 61
im with you, push lock is a industrial used product in miniature pneumatics and household water systems.
and looking at the spacer it so close to the fuel system. Yes OE looks dated but if you do blow a line off or get a vacuum leak its not to hard to find.
Can you imagine a vacuum leak behind the dog house under the coil at 9;00 at night and trying to get the hose back on.
truly we shouldn't have a problem because we zip tie all our connections, just think how much fun that will be someplace other than on top of the dog house.

Nothing wrong with the push-lock stuff as long as you use quality fittings and line. You could always do the spacer with 1/8 NPT ports and use NPT to AN fittings and do metal lines.

This is one I did before I went dual-feed rails. Used a AN flare tool with aluminum line. I routed it to the back of the intake where I have my lines at. No worries about it blowing off.
1724126073071.png

Aluminum lines would look nice, you have to go to a flexible line at some point, Its a sham we can't find a 1/8 NTP 4 port air manifold like the 100's of 1/4 in manifold all over the internet

Aluminum lines would look nice, you have to go to a flexible line at some point, Its a sham we can't find a 1/8 NTP 4 port air manifold like the 100's of 1/4 in manifold all over the internet

There are cheap and expensive 1/8 manifolds all over, most are 5+ ports though.

There are cheap and expensive 1/8 manifolds all over, most are 5+ ports though.

that's nice its time for me to look deeper at this. My google finger did not ask the correct questions

funny thing all my sensors came from Motion

Dont have any good pics, but i went with and intake spacer and plastic lines with pushlock fittings. I was worried about the fittings leaking. I used a smoke machine to check for leaks several times with none to be found. I have also(twice) adapted my cylinder leak down tester to pressurize the intake to 50 psi. I then sprayed "snoop" (a leak detector commonly used to locate leaks in natural gas lines) No leaks at all.

Back