You can type here any text you want

Value of Buick T-Type Convertable

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pattyobuick

This is my Buick Turbo V6 Convertible. It needs very little work. I have done a lot already. I am wondering if anyone could tell me approximate value of this buick. It has 106,000 miles on it. Has been painted red from white. It has new tires, convertible top, paint, etc....
I would appreciate any e-mails about this car.

thanks pattyobuick

Attachments

• buick picture.jpg
    buick picture.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 583
WOW really? what is that based on? We were expecting a bit more than that.
Is there somewhere I could get more info exactly on this car.

WOW really? what is that based on? We were expecting a bit more than that.
Is there somewhere I could get more info exactly on this car.

I just hopped om Autotrader and pulled some up. Most 1983-1985 I saw were hardtops, from 49,000 miles to around a 100,000 miles and they were asking $2500-$4000.

So I added for a convertable. I might be $5000 off who knows!? I don't know these cars like GN's though:cool:

With 106K miles and the way that cars arent selling right now, I was going to say $3000.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Buick-Riviera-RIVIERA-1985-BUICK-RIVIERA-3-8L-TURBO-CHARGED-CONVERTABLE_W0QQitemZ280296095269QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item280296095269&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A3|39%3A1|240%3A1318

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :o

Well I am done with this thread, $29,900 is only $25,000 to much. I guess I cannot blame him for trying to find a sucker:rolleyes:

Then again I should have known 2 posts................

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some people are complete morons. I have an original oil filter for a 70's big block chevy on the shelf out in the garage. I'm going to throw it on Ebay for $10,000. Anybody interested??????

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some people are complete morons. I have an original oil filter for a 70's big block chevy on the shelf out in the garage. I'm going to throw it on Ebay for $10,000. Anybody interested??????

I am, I might bite on that filter hehehehehehe:biggrin:

Wonder if this is the same guy that owns the 12,000 mile GN LOL:eek:

I am, I might bite on that filter hehehehehehe:biggrin:

Wonder if this is the same guy that owns the 12,000 mile GN LOL:eek:

Haha! Probably brothers or lovers. One or the other! Or both maybe?? the guy with the 12K GN was from texas, you now what they say about people from Texas!!!:biggrin:

Did you see that stupid old high chair he's selling for $99? No rug under it, just plywood. Maybe he figures he can remodel his house with the profit... Nice car but for 29k he's dreaming.

Are you kidding me? I had to click on the link and that is absolutley the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen! 29,900 reserve not met lol. That is like a 2500 dollar car! It used to be white and now it is red and it has 106k lol Wow just.........wow.

JMHO but a repaint on the car killed the resale to a "true" collector and purist. Deciphering paint code will show that. Then again, all it takes is for one potential buyer to step up and like exactly what you have. With the economy what it is, I think you may have a difficult time finding that one buyer. Good luck to you though and bet that car rides nice!

Somebody PLEASE do an IP check, I am telling you this is the same cat with the 12k mile GN LOL

Pretty soon he is going to tell me to go **** myself LOL

Back