You can type here any text you want

Value of my GN?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bincitybandit

Hello, first post here.........hope it is in the right forum.

I'm wondering what my GN might be valued at.

It is a 1984 Grand National. Was made into a GNX clone circa 1988 by Quality Engineering Performance Products in Fenton, MI. It looks the part of a GNX, except that it has T-tops. Has GNX badging inside and out, louvers, flares, GNX suspension and wheels, VDO instrument cluster, E-PROM & air modification package. It is not a show car, but is in above average condition. The car has 128,000 miles on it, however engine mileage is unknown as the original engine was replaced with a used motor from a 1987 GN in 2002, but it is still not intercooled. It was repainted in 2002. It has been driven fairly regularly in the summer months, overall I'd say the paint is 7 out of 10 with some chipping behind the wheels that would normally be found on a car that is driven fairly regularly. The interior is nice and clean, it does not have the original GM radio. It has the Lier Siegler leather/cloth seats. Overall, I'd say the car is in above average condition.

It has been in the family since 1987. Kicking around the idea of selling it and just want to get an idea of what it may be worth, as I would like to have either an '86 or '87 Grand National with hardtop.

Back