You can type here any text you want

Value

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

timd38

I am looking at an 87 GN, Black with 14,000 miles on it. Everything is original, a/c doesn't work. Owner has had it since 1987 (her brother was the original owner for 9 months). Only mod is chrome exhaust extensions.

Can anyone tell me if it is worth $16K.

Thanks!

do the deposit. he aint kidding. that is a steal . make sure car was started at least a couple times a year. if this car was garaged its whole life .that is a good find. these cars are not going to get any cheaper. i have seen cars with 40,000 miles go for that price. post pics monday night after you get car:biggrin:

I paid $17K for my 17,611 mile GN last summer from the original owner. All original with a few minor dings and a perfect interior (except for the standard sagging headliner)....the a/c didn't work either. A very clean car. I think I got a smoking deal so I'd certainly say your's is worth it......put the deposit down and enjoy!

Hey , keep me posted if you buy that car. You will enjoy it.

Your Vette is very nice too. It was a pleasure meeting you Sunday.

Bill

I just called the lady that owns it and told her I want it. I will let you know what happens.

Thanks everyone for your help!

when i see people in another thread asking $35,000.00 for a 66,000 mile gn the one you found seems like a real bargain !!!!

Back