You can type here any text you want

Valve springs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wbzautocustomiz

Want my GN to go 11's one day
Can anybody school me on valve springs type, adjustment, can they make car run bad, etc, thanks

Like everything else, it depends on your combo. Generally speaking, a common upgrade is install Comp 980 springs. Given the age an original spring is now, even a new set of stockers couldn't hurt. There is no adjustment in the stock set up. Are you trying to identify a problem (can they make car run bad, etc)? I see you have no info on your car other than 'restored'. Any upgrades?

I'm just here gathering info because I just ordered the 980's and I'm pretty much a noob. I've got everything tore down to do a few repairs and upgrades. This thread looked promising when I clicked on it but I guess since OP never responded back, I'm up for any info or pointers any buddy might feel like sharing.

I just did my valve springs.I was using a regular valve spring removal tool.it was a pain in the ass.Bought a tool made by cottons.knock out the other side in half the time.

Back