You can type here any text you want

Vette vs honda

• Thread starter Thread starter ZNX
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Z

ZNX

Anybody remember this guy Mitchell davidson and his vette,he talked alot of trash about turbo buicks ,well he ran ahonda civic si for 100.oo and lost.......to to funny. The race is posted on corvetteforum .

Honda Vs. Vette

LOL!

That guy was such an assclown and he got beat by a Honduh:o Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!:p :D

At least we arent the only cars braking for corvettes. At least the Honda was black.:rolleyes:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. That is too good. Did anyone see his other posts before the race like what's he going to do with the Honda's money. I doubt he'll be trolling around here again nor will he be so cocky. It does suck for a Honda to beat a Vette though. You got to give them credit. They actually raced for money. That doesn't seem to happen very often on the internet.

it just goes to show how much money this mitchell idiot has...100 bucks to him is like 10 bucks to us...must be nice:mad:

That Turbo kit on the Honda must have really boosted the HP a lot. I wonder why the CV axle didnt snap in half with all that power.

Its wierd.....

.......how the pages turned on this one.:eek:

The Honda guy was actually cool, and not one of the typical "ricer" a$$es roamin' the streets.

MD, was the prick, from what i've seen and heard.

I think he deserved it.

Like i've said before, a nice import, and a guy who worked hard on it with his OWN cash, is something I respect. And the SI guy, is a guy I respect, you can totally tell, he's not the usual ricer a$$hole.

had my friend (jason aka pooshda) make this signature for me

standard

Didn't we all say Mitchell Davidson was a DumbFu(k about six months ago when he was talking trash about how slow turbo buicks are?

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sonik
had my friend (jason aka pooshda) make this signature for me

standard

LMAO! You should really email that to the Honda guy to put in his signature over there.

Back