You can type here any text you want

VictoryTransmissions

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VictoryTrans

The cars stock....I swear
It is no more...........i got a call from my dad this morning that the shop was on fire, I raced down there and the whole building burned to the ground. We're at a complete loss......everythings gone, there is literally nothing left. I just don't know what to do, what really kills me is how I see my dad bust his a$$ all day 7 days a week for 2 years just to help people out and it's all gone in 30 minutes.

Since most of our business is from local guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that we'll be down for quite a while. If anyone needs to contact my dad call the house at 352-489-0888 during the evening or the cell at 427-5654 during the day. The shop number will always be busy and I dont want anyone to think we're always on the phone:D Thanks

I'm so so sorry to hear of the fire. I don't know you, but I sure can relate and feel bad for you. 3 years ago this Feb 11, we lost out 2 story house and everything except the 2 cars we had at work (thank God I drove the GN) and the clothes we were wearing. $60,000 gun collection, kids momentos, pics, everything. So I know what you are feeling and what you will be going through. Hopefully your insurance will take as good a care of you as ours did us.

Hang in there, at least yours was just business stuff and not personal.

Terry

Rich , Tony , Wendy and the rest of your family if there is anything we can do for you please let us know....call me if you need my help in any way. I feel for you :(

Jesse

Rich, Tony and family, sorry to hear about your loss. You probably do not remember me but I met you folks at Reynolds and remember you as being true enthusiasts and nice folks to speak with.

Wish you all the best in your recovery.

I remember ya Scottie, we were talking to you when my dad was ordering the fender cover for his car. All I gotta say is I love your car, and thanks for the support

Originally posted by Jesse
Rich , Tony , Wendy and the rest of your family if there is anything we can do for you please let us know....call me if you need my help in any way. I feel for you :(

Jesse

Jesse, dad wants to call all his friends when things settle down just to thank them for backing us up during all of this. Problem is, we lost ALL numbers in the shop, so if you wanna email me your number, I would appreciate it. Thanks

Tony,

Sorry to hear about your loss. I finished the custom hoodliner your dad ordered but not sure where he wants me to mail it. If its a bad time, I can hold on to it until he's ready for it.

Take care,

Back