Video question, non buick though

jmidolo

Sexy MF Joe
Joined
Jun 1, 2001
For you people in the biz, have you ever seen anything like this before? Its for a BMW, thinking of doing something like this. This is supposed to be a custom piece, but almost looks like a kit. Very slick, but not worth what he wants IMO..check it out...

http://www.mybimmer.net/LCD.htm
 
Seen that ALOT...even done it my self a dozen times for different cars.

Nice work though.
 
yea, its very nice..but worth 550 for just the bezel w/no screen?? noway. That's actually where the stock NAVI screen would go in my M3 too... and can do a lot more w/this system. Not sure if I want to get that deep in it.
 
Originally posted by jmidolo
yea, its very nice..but worth 550 for just the bezel w/no screen?? noway. That's actually where the stock NAVI screen would go in my M3 too... and can do a lot more w/this system. Not sure if I want to get that deep in it.

I've had a few people tell me it's too much but I have yet to see someone do a better job (even though a few have tried).


Thanks for the compliments.


Rich
 
Hey Rich, it definately is a sweet piece for sure. I've seen your and one other like it that he documented the whole process...said it took him about 40 hrs and it was his first time to ever do anything like it. Came out sweet. My thing is that I want to keep the stock HU cause I feel all after market ones look out of place. If I did do the HU, I would go with a screen mount like you did...just not sure if I want to get "That" into it money and complication wise.
 
Originally posted by jmidolo
Hey Rich, it definately is a sweet piece for sure. I've seen your and one other like it that he documented the whole process...said it took him about 40 hrs and it was his first time to ever do anything like it. Came out sweet. My thing is that I want to keep the stock HU cause I feel all after market ones look out of place. If I did do the HU, I would go with a screen mount like you did...just not sure if I want to get "That" into it money and complication wise.

Thanks. Who's this other one you're referring to? Cause I documented the whole thing once and said it took 40 hrs... sure you're not talkin bout me? Got a pic or a link?



Rich
 
If you ship me the parts I can do it for about $300 cdn plus shipping, which is about $180-200 US.

It doesn't take 40 hours to do, well at least not me. I can have it done in a day.

Look thru my website for examples off all the ones I have done.
 
Xtant Regal
do have a picture of the regals dash. i am trying to put a 7in. screen where the radio is suppose to go.
 
Originally posted by mikeneedacar
Xtant Regal
do have a picture of the regals dash. i am trying to put a 7in. screen where the radio is suppose to go.

I haven't gotten that far yet, it will be a one off dash anyways.

The stock dash is easy to do a monitor in though, gobs of room in it.
 
Top