You can type here any text you want

Vin Check on this GN?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1987 GN

Could I please have a carfax run on the following GN?

Vin# - 1G4GJ117XHP455207

Thanks!

This is a first time I seen this.........<QUOTE>Enter your VIN:

CARFAX© has no data available on the VIN you supplied, "1G4GJ117XHP455207." <QUOTE>

Is this the wright vin # ?

Jesse

Now I am officially nervous!

I bought my GN in March 1999 with 17,886 original miles. I had the car looked over by J. Cotton and another TR mechanic and they both said it had all of the original factory TR/GN parts still in place. I felt good. I just ran the free instant carfax check for this GN and it said the following:

Year/Make/Model: 1987 BUICK REGAL
Body Style: Coupe
Engine Type: 3.8L V6 SFI OHV TURBO
Manufactured In: UNITED STATES
Search Results: 0 records found in our database

So I know that the vin is a legitimate one and the car is in extremely original/excellent shape. But what bothers me is why are there no records. I titled the car the day I bought it and the guy before me had it titled too. I have the title in hand, where are those records? Any idea?

Iam going to look into this a little deeper ok give me a couple of days and Ill get back with you

Jesse :confused:

Other places to run vin checks

I went to google.com and looked up other places to check vins and this other service I think it was autocheck.com works similar to carfax. I did their 'free' search to see if there are records and it said there were 3 records on their database. I did not run the full search but at least I feel good that they have some 'record' of my vehicle. Hopefully you stumble across something with the carfax website. Keep me posted Jesse and thanks for your help.

Back