Vin check please

MJDreger

I just bought a 1987 Turbo Regal, as soon as I saw the car I fell in love with it and bought it on the spot, though afterwards I thought I should have at least checked it out through car fax or something. From what the seller told me, the car is totally originial and it was a florida car that the buyer just recentley bought and brought it to Pittsburgh PA. The car only has 75,000 original miles. The Vin # is 1g4gj117hp424316. If any one could tell me anything about the vehicles title and/ or any problems with the car I would appreciate any information.

Thanks In Advance,
Mike Dreger
Pittsburgh PA
1987 Silever Turbo T With the black out package
(fast as ****, I have a 85 Cutlass with a 231v6, but the regal being fuel injected with turbo and a intercooler makes a HUGE difference in horsepower, I am simply amazed with the horsepower and torque that these Buick Turbo's make, I just can't wait to take it to the drag strips to see what it will run in the 1/4 mile)

there is a digit missing out of that vin...must be 17 numbers..letters...

Oops, sorry missed a number

Sorry about that, I miss typed my vin number and left one out, the correct vin # is 1g4gj1173hp424316.

Thanks in advance if you can tell me anything about my car.

Mike Dreger

hey MJ..carfax checked out good...But there is a odometer issue if the miles you put in above is what u were told mileage was...check your mail...

Thanks

Hey thanks for doing to car fax report for me, I am definitely going to look to find out how many miles my car actually has.
Thanks again,
Mike