You can type here any text you want

Vin check plz gn or t type???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Never mine we2 on truck sticker:) PlZ delete thanks!!!!!

No way you can tell if its a gn or ttype thru vin. The vin will only tell you if its a turbo car or not. Which that one is since the 8th digit on the vin is #7.. Good thing you got the rpo in the trunk and saw that we2 easier than taking out the backseat to see if you can find a build sheet.

Capture.png

No way you can tell if its a gn or ttype thru vin. The vin will only tell you if its a turbo car or not. Which that one is since the 8th digit on the vin is #7.. Good thing you got the rpo in the trunk and saw that we2 easier than taking out the backseat to see if you can find a build sheet.

Right, as long as the VIN matches the VIN on the RPO sticker. Should be a PSA. ;)

fyi build would be under driver door panel

my vin decode program says this is a "T type" and mine states Regal Grand national. Not saying my program is for dictating special models etc. mine is for decoding for shipping only. just a thought tho.

Back